All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Saturday 15 December 2012

I LOVE Industrial Chic

Ok, before, it didn't have a catchy name but I always have Loved industrial thingys, metals, stainless steel storage units for garages, old stuff, found objects, old glass bottles, outdoor as indoor, brick inside a house, warehouse ceilings, rusty shyte, little machines, etc. in my environment. I love the idea of using car parts as furniture, stuff like that. Not uncommon I knew but I fell into that taste group. Going through the hardware or plumbing store, I saw jewelry parts even as a teen. Always more ideas than time or money to use them though.

Well, last week, going to Michael's to buy some parts to restring a necklace for a friend's friend, my eyes almost fell out of my skull and my brain went on visual overload - there is an Industrail Chic line of jewelry making parts and ready to buy stuff. I discovered further that it is a major design trend! It is So up my alley.

Would love this in a kitchen!















Googling images for Industrial Chic is exciting! Wow, so cool! So much eye candy lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.