All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Monday 5 March 2012

A Post Just to Get to #14 Fast lol!


Ok, I never Used to be superstitious but it seems I am the last year or 2. I have to post something Just to make it 14 posts lol!


Here's some candles lol!







Here are some shots from years ago, of my son, that I want to incorporate different parts from, to get back to painting after a sort of semi forced hiatus for 18 months. I'll probably do it 20"x30", acrylic on canvas. Hopefully I could finish it to enter into the Oshawa Arts Association's juried show in May 2012 but doubtful. Yikes, next May isn't 2014 lol!









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.